The most comprehensive Switch-Blade set available.
Features all 3 Switch-Blade VDE rated handles along with 9 VDE Switch-Blades which can all be interchanged to create 27 drive options.
The set includes the VDE Adjustable Torque Screwdriver which is perfect for tightening to an installations required torque. Comply with regulation BS7671 by ensuring that mains and individual MCB & RCD connections are tightened to the required torque recommended by the manufacturer.
All handles feature a secure blade auto-lock mechanism to provide safe working whilst the quick-release system allows rapid blade changes.
VDE Torque Screwdriver
- The torque can be adjusted and set between 1-6Nm as required. The wide torque range provides increased versatility for different manufacturers requirements
- Designed to +/- 6% tolerance for accuracy of torque settings
- Audible clicking sound allows users to hear and feel when the correct torque has been reached
- Distinctive white markings allow users to quickly identify and adjust torque levels
- Conforms to EN ISO 6789 and comes with an individual certificate of calibration
- Ergonomic T-Shape design provides more powerful leverage for high torque loosening and tightening
- Perfect for versatility and convenience
All handles and blades are 1000V VDE rated, GS Approved and comply with IEC 60900 for confidence and safety when working on live installations.
1 x 1000V VDE Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Handle
1 x Torque Adjuster
1 x Calibration Certificate
1 x 1000V VDE Interchangeable Screwdriver Handle
1 x 1000V VDE Interchangeable T-Handle
9 x 1000V VDE Interchangeable Blades
(1 x PZ1, PZ2, Plus / Minus 1 - PZ/SL, Plus / Minus 2 - PZ/SL, SL3.5, SL4.0, SL5.5, Hex 3mm Hex 4mm)