Kidde 7coc Battery Carbon Alarm
Out of stock
Sleek, lightweight battery-powered CO alarm provides long-term protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, the 10-year sensor lasts longer than most other CO alarms.
Some orders might be shipped from different warehouses.
Free Shipping - On Orders Over €150.
- Continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide
- Tested and approved for use in boats and caravans
- Multi-function green and red LEDs to indicate power and alarm status
- End-of-life warning alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of protection
- Test/Reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Battery operation – 3 x AA alkaline batteries supplied as standard
WHERE TO USE
This slim, easy-to-use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on a wall or ceiling or used freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also easily portable so can be taken away on holidays or used on boats or in caravans.
|Power Supply||3 x AA batteries (as supplied)|
|Temperature Range||0˚C to 40˚C|
|Humidity Range||Up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Storage and Transport||-20ºC to +60ºC and 5–95% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Alarm Dimensions||116 x 72 x 40mm|
|Approvals||BSI certified to EN52091 Part 1 and Part 2 (Caravans and Boats)|
CE tested and certified
We found other products you might like!