Kidde Mains Carbon Monoxide Detector
Mains-powered carbon monoxide alarm with non-replaceable, sealed-in Lithium battery for 7 years of continuous protection, that can be interconnected with up to 23 other Kidde mains alarms (of which 18 can be initiating alarms).
Some orders might be shipped from different warehouses.
Free Shipping - On Orders Over €150.
- Interconnectable – with other Kidde and Firex mains smoke, heat and CO alarms on a single wiring network using ‘Smart Interconnect’ technology
- Monitors the air – every 15 seconds for the presence of carbon monoxide
- Tamper-resistant locking device – prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- End-of-life warning – after 7 years from initial power-up
- Test/Reset button – to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Rechargeable Lithium battery – provides 7 years of continuous operation in the event of mains failure
WHERE TO USE
This Kidde hard-wired carbon monoxide alarm is ideal for new builds, major refurbishments of existing properties or complete re-wiring projects and can be wall or ceiling mounted, and requires installation by a professionally qualified electrician. Complies with UK Building Regulations for new housing and associated standards (BS EN 50292 code of practice).
|Power Supply||230V mains-powered with rechargeable Lithium back-up battery|
|Temperature Range||0ºC to +40ºC|
|Humidity Range||5%-95% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Storage and Transport||-20ºC to +60ºC and 5–95% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Alarm Dimensions||147 x 147 x 42mm|
|Approvals||BSI certified to BS EN50291: 2010|
CE tested and certified
|Sensor||Electrochemical with de-ionised water electrolyte, sampling one every 15 seconds|
|Button Test||Simulates the effect of CO at the sensor, checks electronics and sounder|
|Supply Voltage||230V AC, 50Hz (nominal UK voltage)|
|Audible Alarm||85 dB at 3 metres|
|Power Consumption||230V AC; 50Hz; 30mA max per alarm|
|Connection||To be in accordance with the latest IEE Regulations, BS7671, via a supplied cable harness|
|Battery Back-up||8.2V integral rechargeable Lithium battery|
|Sound Output||85dB (A) minimum at 3 metres|
|Alarm Sounder||Electronic piezo-electric sounder (T4 pattern sound - 4 pulses - space - 4 pulses)|
|Wiring||To be in accordance with the latest IEE Regulations, BS7671, via supplied cable harness|
30ppm* = no alarm within 120 minutes
7 years after commissioning
PATCO Surface Pattress can be used if necessary